People who are thinking to study abroad on a student visa, please follow the guidelines below. You can study pick between 1 year or 18 months courses.
|1 year course||April・July・October・January|
|18 Months course||April・July・October・January|
|3 months for each level|
※You can choose one of the session, morning or afternoon.
1 year course： 990,000 yen（Tax included）
18 months course： 1,390,000 yen（Tax included）
* The fees included： Selection fee、admission fee、tuition、teaching material fee、facilities and maintenance fee、accidental insurance、Medical check-up fee
|Months of admission||Application period|
|April||Middle of September to Middle of November|
|July||Late January to Late March|
|October||Middle of March to Middle of May|
|January||Late July to Late September|
1. Complete the “Questionnaire” and send it to I.C.NAGOYA.
2. After checking it the school will send you an “Application form”
3. Submit the required “Application Documents” and pay the Selection fee.
4. Examination by school and Immigration Office
5. Issue of the Certificate of Eligibility
6. Pay the school fees and I.C.NAGOYA will send you the Certificate of Eligibility
7. Apply for a Visa at the nearest Embassy / Consulate of Japan
8. Issue of Visa
9. Arrive in Japan and enter I.C.NAGOYA
To download the Questionnaire click Here (Word)
Send your Questionnaire here
Contact us from here
fax: 052-581-3373 (+81-52-581-3373)